Smart & Hybrid Power Systems
POWER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS DESIGNED TO HANDLE UNCERTAINTY.LEX TM3 Systems modules are intelligent, easily deployable power distribution systems engineered for the military and refined for commercial use.
POWER MANAGEMENT MODULE
The Power Management Module enables a single point of connection for management of multiple AC power sources. All outputs are metered and controlled, providing load monitoring and shedding functionalities similar to and compatible with the LCM, enabling optimal generator loading.
- Provide a safe, single-point of connection in AMMPS microgridding operations
- Enable the use of TQG and AMMPS generators in a single microgrid operation
- Provide smart power distribution from a variety of AC power sources
A SIMPLIFIED SYSTEM OF SYSTEMSTogether, LEX TM3 Systems modules work as a rapidly deployable and customizable power management solution. These systems provide intelligent distribution management, while increasing the efficiency and reliability of operational energy. This simplified system of systems reduces complexity while increasing functionality, and is fully compatible with PDISE and MEPDIS-R distribution systems. Each LEX TM3 Systems module replaces existing equipment and provides more intelligent information and control to improve operations.
SEAMLESS INTEGRATIONTM3 Systems provides rapidly deployable, intelligent power distribution that is customizable and flexible for off-grid AC and DC energy needs. As a system, our products optimize power sources to accomplish your energy mission.
INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINE GENERATORS
- AMMPS, TQG and COTS generator compatible
- Reduction of fuel consumption and equipment maintenance through optimal generator loading
- Hybridize generators with multiple battery types
- Provide short-term power supply without additional energy source
- Accepts solar power directly, eliminating need for inverter
- Reduces reliance on fossil fuels
VEHICLE TO GRID (V2G)
- Bi-directional connection allows for charge and discharge of vehicle batteries
- Provides mobile energy storage for power stability
INTELLIGENT POWER MANAGEMENTToday’s systems provide limited information or ability to manage your power. This results in inefficiencies and compromised reliability. LEX TM3 Systems solves these issues with an intelligent power distribution system built on four pillars.
Measure and manage power consumption with actual and historical load profiles of all onsite assets
Enable shedding and restoration of prioritized loads to best accommodate power-generation variety
Assign priority to assets to improve power-generation management
Optional autonomous management of connected loads and power sources
YOUR SYSTEM, OPTIMIZEDUnderstand and manage your power generation and demand, while ensuring maximum system effectiveness with LEX TM3 Systems modules.
Use the best resource at the right time to minimize waste
Dynamically manage multiple generators, battery storage, and load shedding to prevent system failures
REDUCE EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE
Ensure optimal generator loading to reduce wear and tear
- Reduce onsite power outages
- Right-size loads to available generator capacity (demand response)
- Improve operational efficiency with reliable data
- Provide remote access and control of assets if secure radio communications are available
SCALABLE AND PORTABLECustomize the scale of your LEX TM3 Systems of systems to most efficiently serve your power needs.
LEX TM3 Systems products are modularly designed and compatible with your current assets. As power needs change, simply add or remove modules to match requirements.
Each LEX TM3 Systems module is designed to fit into current operational situations without an increase in your logistical footprint.